In February 2015, after 13 years of a spectacular existence, the Network Security Group was transformed into an independent part of Cybersecurity Divison. The new amazing journey just begins.
Since 2002, we are the research group focused on the following topics:
- Theory of observing change
- Network security: network steganography, anomalies detection, and fraud management
- Operation Technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) security
- Digital forensics
- Open-source intelligence
- Trust management
- Security of (multi-) agent systems
- FPGA-based security systems
- Cryptographic protocols and crypto analytical tools
Team (around fifty persons):
Prof. Krzysztof Szczypiorski, Ph.D., D.Sc. (Leader)
Grzegorz Blinowski, Ph.D.
Krzysztof Cabaj, Ph.D.
Artur Janicki, Ph.D.
Prof. Józef Lubacz, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Paweł Radziszewski, M.Sc.
Mariusz Rawski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Piotr Sapiecha, Ph.D.
Piotr Szotkowski, Ph.D.
+ 7 PhD students and 40 MSc/BSc students
Copyright © 2002-2015 by Network Security Group
"In security we trust..."