In February 2015, after 13 years of a spectacular existence, the Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Research Group (formerly untill 2017 known as Network Security Group) was transformed into an independent part of Cybersecurity Divison. The new amazing journey just begins.
Since 2002, we are the research group focused on the following topics:
- Theory of observing change
- Network security: network steganography, anomalies detection, and fraud management
- Operation Technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) security
- Digital forensics
- Open-source intelligence
- Trust management
- Security of (multi-) agent systems
- FPGA-based security systems
- Cryptographic protocols and crypto analytical tools
Team (around sixty persons):
Prof. Krzysztof Szczypiorski, Ph.D., D.Sc. (Leader)
Grzegorz Blinowski, Ph.D.
Artur Janicki, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Henryk Kułakowski, M.Sc.
Paweł Radziszewski, M.Sc.
Mariusz Rawski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Piotr Sapiecha, Ph.D.
Piotr Szotkowski, Ph.D.
Paweł Tomaszewicz, Ph.D.
+ 10 Ph.D. students and 40 M.Sc./B.Sc. students
Copyright © 2002-2017 by Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Research Group
"In security we trust..."